|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||barnuble [ Feb 7th, '15, 09:31 ]|
|Post subject:||Using MouseWheel|
HamMultiPlayer windows :
By default, program opens and use many windows :
- One window for each preview.
- One window for Big Display, TreeView and ListView.
So you need a powerfull machine (with a good video card) to be able to use HamMultiPlayer in good conditions !
HamMultiPlayer has intensive MouseWheel usage.
You can use your mouse wheel over many controls :
- Previews (top of screen) will move video position in both directions. Displacement over previews changes video position of 3%
- Displacement over progress (under preview, where filename is displayed) changes video position of 2%
- Big Display changes video position of 1%
- Speed progress changes speed of 1%.
- Over ListView, scrolls files list.
- Over TreeView, scrolls directory list.
- Over volume(s) changes volume
Note : Using mousewheel away than Previews, ListView, TreeView, Speed, Big Display and Volumes makes moving all preview movies !
Just try !
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group