It is currently Apr 20th, '24, 15:47

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: What's New ?
PostPosted: Jan 15th, '20, 18:28 
Administrateur

Version 0.117 incorporates a lot of things I have worked on for the past two years without publishing them immediately. I will try to detail here all the news.

1°) HamMultiPlayer now includes 32 and 64bits players for faster processing and UHD decoding.
I decided to integrate two versions of the engine: 32 and 64 bits to allow faster reading of large UHD files.
It is for this reason that the size of version 0.117 is much larger than before ! The interface is still in 32bits but the motors operate in 32 and 64bits. Mediainfo is still in 32bits.
You can select which engine to choose in the options of each preview or decide in the preferences from which resolution to use one or the other.
Note : Using AviSynth only works with the 32bits engine.

2°) External "mplayer decoding" can now be added for each preview (Preview Options/Misc/External Decoding).
You can (for each preview) use the "mplayer" engine (integrated or not) of your choice.

3°) Video : Output and Quality can be set for each preview (Preview Options/Image).

4°) WebM file format (video and sound) is now supported as requested by users.

5°) Video/Speed/InterFrame : AviSynth+ Support, you can now use AviSynth, AviSynthMT or AviSynth+
You can now use several versions of AviSynth (this is still in beta version and will require updates).

6°) Export : 4 Export softwares can now be defined (Default Player, VirtualDub and 2 others defined by user).

7°) New Display Mode : StatDisplay (5th mode showing Memory and Drives usage).
I added the possibility of monitoring the processes including the display of their memory consumption, the resolution and the engine used for the current decoding [32] or [64] (for 32 or 64 bits).
This display also makes it possible to monitor all of the memory used by HamMultiPlayer and each process as well as the user interface and HamCPU.
As you will see, HamMultiPlayer is capable of consuming much more memory than a standard 32-bit program (limited to 4GB).
This mode also makes it possible to display the Drives present in the system and the space used for each of them.

8°) Counters :
In version 0.117, you will see two counters appear on each side of the Preview controls. The counter on the left displays the current position, the counter on the right displays the total time. It is possible to click on these two counters: The one on the left allows you to choose a precise position to access by entering values in Frames, seconds, percentages ... By clicking on the counter on the right, you access the preview options such as when using the right click.

9°) New Preview option to let you reloaded or reset any parts of each preview.
The preview options menu has changed a bit, it is now possible to re-initialize all or part of each preview. It is also possible to re-initialize neighboring previews with the same selector without changing the menu ... Try, but be careful with the ALL option, as it will affect all previews !

10°) LibZPlay decoding :
This decoding mode is not yet active because I am faced with a bug that does not yet allow it to be published ... Just know that it will be a question of processing Audio files with spectrum analysis ... to follow. ..

11°) Speed (When using InterFraming) :
I added the "AutoSpeed" option when using InterFrame. This allows you to never exceed the "FrameRate" of the screen and to slow down the video as soon as the frequency reaches its limits. It is useful for slow motion.

12°) Cropping has been Updated : Zoom and AspectRatio now work fine together.

13°) New "Sliders" controls to move through files in a classic way (can be disabled in preferences).

14°) Fx :
I have worked on new functions, but they are not stable enough for me to offer them for now. I included the possibility of using AviSynth for effects in order to obtain better synchronized displays. You can also display these effects in the interface.

15°) WallDisplay :
I am writing a new version of WallDisplay which will make it easier to compose walls and especially to export them to many software ... I have not finished and you can for the moment use the first functional options.

Regarding preferences:

It is now possible to choose how the program starts and what it should display when started.
Help bubbles can be disabled (this makes the program a little faster).
You can now turn off the update check.
In the section: Preferences / player, you can choose whether you want to use the integrated engine or an external engine.
Note also that it is possible to reset all or part of the preferences.

To be continued...

Barnuble

Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]